Wednesday 25 July 2012

Normandy Farms, Foxboro, Massachusets, 10/10








Normandy Farms is a pretty amazing Campground!

This is are favourite  camp ground!  We should have booked for longer.
Are camp site wose proty good,there were lots of trees and rocks.They pute a bike park in the camp ground,at the beging of the track there ar 5 big jumps.There ar lots of miny jumps and medium jumps,there was tow bilt up banks on the terns and on one of them I went to close to the side and,my tire slipped,my bike spun on top of me and my leg got wedged in my gears and it riped some of my skin off.My chain came of and wen I was trying to fix it I got a stick stabbed me in the foot.


will landing a Olly!
Will is okay now, but the boys really enjoyed the bike park.  It was filled with tonnes of boys their age. 


trent on hill
Indoor Pool and hot tub












The indoor pool and hot tub.  There are 4 pools all together. 
are site in the middle of the campground next to the park
It pays to be a giant in the 6-12 category!   Won the first two rounds, lost in the championship. 
in the indoor pool it was fun


noodle mania
it was crazy



The main lodge at night!
 There was a dart tournament.  Both boys did really well and ended up in the finals, and then Will was the big winner.  He won a GIANT lollipop!
me doing darts

An amazing basketball court - the boys are really enjoying it!  Tonnes of activities for kids and you can be as busy or as quiet as you want. 

No comments:

Post a Comment